Rules & regulations:
• This is an adventure camp and not a leisure tour, so we expect a high level of discipline.
• Participants will have to follow the instructions clearly given by the volunteer/guide, misbehave/arguing with the
volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues.
• Alcohol, smoking & tobacco are strictly banned and if anyone found suspect in such cases, the participation will be terminated and no
further service/return ticket/refund will be offered then after.
• Only pure veg food is allowed inside the campsite area.
• Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours with a view to safety from weather and wildlife.
• Photography in the defence occupied areas are strictly prohibited and can lead to defence actions.
• Accommodation & sanitary facilities for girls & boys are separate
• Abusive language will be reacted by termination of participation only.
• Kitchen area & equipment store are out of bound for all ranks.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
In consideration of the training & services provided by yuva foundation volunteers, participants and all other persons or
entities associated with or acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively referred to as “yuva foundation”), i hereby agree to
release, indemnify and discharge yuva foundation, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate
and for all members of my family, including minor children, as follows:
- I acknowledge that rock climbing, mountaineering and any such adventure activity entail known and unanticipated risks that could result in
physical or emotional trauma, injury, paralysis, death or damage to me, property and/or third-parties.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in the activity is purely voluntary,
and i elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless yuva foundation from any and all claims, demands
or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of yuva foundation’s equipment or
facilities including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of yuva foundation.
- Should yuva foundation or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, i agree to
indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- I certify that i have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage i may cause or suffer while participating, or else i agree to bear the
costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that i am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition i may have.
- I understand that yuva foundation may contract with independent contractors to provide services on the course or activity, including
transportation, lodging, boarding, travel services and guide services. I understand that yuva foundation has no control over and accepts no
responsibility for the actions of any independent contractor involved in providing services on the trip/activity. By signing this document, i
acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this course/activity, i may be found by a court of law to
have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against yuva foundation on the basis of any claim from which i have released them herein.
- I also agree to abide by the rules and regulations of yuva foundation and such instructions as representatives of institute may consider it
necessary to give in order to secure the safety and discipline during the training/course, failing which may result in my expulsion from
course without any prior notice. In certain cases i will not get a refund for the course fee and other associated fees.
- I also certify that i am physically and mentally fit, for such training and have consulted and did not conceal any past/present history of illness
to the medical authority.